Published: Thursday, April 1, 2010
The manual focuses on documentation systems in the context of manufacturing, packing, or holding dietary supplements, although the principles and many of the procedures and forms overlap with documentation practices used in drug companies and ISO registered companies, and are also relevant to food and food ingredient facilities.
The information contained within the manual should assist your company with:
- Providing appropriate documentation to control and reflect company operations.
- Facilitate document creation, approval, issuance, retrieval, and revision.
- Preventing record falsification and minimize errors.
- Facilitate records filing, retention, purging, and destruction efforts.
- Good Documentation Manual
- Examples and Templates (50-60)
Related seminars (can be purchased separately):
cGMP Compliance Series: Record Keeping, Document Control & How to Write SOPs
Member Price: $250.00
Non-Member Price: $500.00
The Botanical Safety Handbook, Second Edition includes:
- Easily understood classification systems to indicate the safety of each listed species and the potential for drug interactions
- Information on adverse events reported in clinical trials or case reports
- Safety-related pharmacology and pharmacokinetics of each herb
- Additional information on the use of herbs by pregnant or lactating women
- Toxicological studies and data on toxic compounds
- Extensive references for each entry
The book is available in hardback print and online formats. Both versions contain the same information, but the online version, which is optimized for smartphones and tablets, has several additional attributes. Some of these relate to its operation, as it allows subscribers to search for keywords and botanical names and easily access the information they use most by saving personalized lists of entries. Perhaps more importantly, the online version will be updated regularly with new research, and subscribers will be notified of updates to provide immediate access to the most current information. The standard retail cost for either version is $119.95 (one-time cost in print; a renewable annual subscription online). We are discounting the cost for our members and would be happy to offer a discount to other organizations. A free preview of several entries are available online:
Subscribe to the online version or purchase a hardcover copy today. AHPA's Botanical Safety Handbook, Second Edition Print Version: 1,042 pages, revised edition published in 2013 AHPA's Botanical Safety Handbook, Second Edition Online
Member annual subscription: $95.00
Non-member annual subscription: $119.00 Discounts available for multiple user subscriptions.